Were you the one who made sure the work got done in a group project? Is checking something off of a to-do list intensely satisfying? Do you get that warm, fuzzy feeling when a team pulls together to carry a job over the finish line? Are you in search of an introduction to agency life and what advertising really looks like behind the scenes? Pull up a chair, and let’s talk about being an Account Coordinator at SmithGifford!
We’re looking for someone with at least 1-2 years of agency or marketing experience, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and an appetite for knowledge. We’ll be here to help you learn and grow along the way, but you’re on the right track if you’ve already got:
- Impressive abilities in organization, project management, research and resourcefulness
- An insatiable interest for all things marketing and advertising
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Scheduling and time management skills
- An eye for design and details